MSDN Magazine Subscription // Good place to get it

sloan

Does anyone know where a good ($$$ wise) place is to get a MSDN Magazine
Subscription?

As in, cheaper than the microsoft.com offering?

If your reference is based on personal experience, please let me know that
as well.

clintonG

Whoa horsey! Thanks Nicholas. I'm getting Wired for only ten bucks a year
and getting MSDN for $11.65 is a real bargain all right -- if its
legitimate -- Amazon sells Wired for ten bucks but offers no bargains for
MSDN that's for sure.

Nicholas Paldino said:
Doing a google search on "msdn magazine subscription" turned up this:

http://www.nobullmagazines.com/product_info.php?products_id=3308

--
- Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
- (e-mail address removed)

sloan said:
Does anyone know where a good ($$$ wise) place is to get a MSDN Magazine

As in, cheaper than the microsoft.com offering?

..

If your reference is based on personal experience, please let me know
that as well.

..

sloan

Yeah, I had googled that as well.

I guess, I've been burnt by magazine dealers (over the span of my entire
lifetime)....that I was hoping for personal experience, as well as a result
from a google search.

But I guess 11.65 isn't such a big gamble.

I'm gonna put an order in I think.....let's compare notes in 12 weeks and
see if they actually show up....

sloan said:
Does anyone know where a good ($$$ wise) place is to get a MSDN Magazine

As in, cheaper than the microsoft.com offering?

..

If your reference is based on personal experience, please let me know
that as well.

..

clintonG

Its not the $11.65 I'd be worried about --its revealing a credit card
number-- so I would only pay somebody like this with PayPal which I see that
seller supports. I'm going to give it a try but I have to load my PayPal
account with a few sheckles.

Nicholas Paldino said:
Doing a google search on "msdn magazine subscription" turned up this:

http://www.nobullmagazines.com/product_info.php?products_id=3308

--
- Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
- (e-mail address removed)

Does anyone know where a good ($$$ wise) place is to get a MSDN

As in, cheaper than the microsoft.com offering?

..

If your reference is based on personal experience, please let me know
that as well.

..

sloan

OK.

I got it, via paypal.

Now we'll see.

clintonG said:
Whoa horsey! Thanks Nicholas. I'm getting Wired for only ten bucks a
year and getting MSDN for $11.65 is a real bargain all right -- if its
legitimate -- Amazon sells Wired for ten bucks but offers no bargains
for MSDN that's for sure.

in message Doing a google search on "msdn magazine subscription" turned up