    As in, cheaper than the microsoft.com offering?

    If your reference is based on personal experience, please let me know that
    as well.

    sloan, Jan 28, 2008

  2. Doing a google search on "msdn magazine subscription" turned up this:

    http://www.nobullmagazines.com/product_info.php?products_id=3308

    --
    - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
    -

    Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP], Jan 28, 2008

  3. Hi,

    did you try amazon?

    --
    Ignacio Machin
    http://www.laceupsolutions.com

    Ignacio Machin \( .NET/ C# MVP \), Jan 28, 2008
  4. sloan

    clintonG Guest

    Whoa horsey! Thanks Nicholas. I'm getting Wired for only ten bucks a year
    and getting MSDN for $11.65 is a real bargain all right -- if its
    legitimate -- Amazon sells Wired for ten bucks but offers no bargains for
    MSDN that's for sure.

    "Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    clintonG, Jan 29, 2008
  5. sloan

    sloan Guest

    Yeah, I had googled that as well.

    I guess, I've been burnt by magazine dealers (over the span of my entire
    lifetime)....that I was hoping for personal experience, as well as a result
    from a google search.

    But I guess 11.65 isn't such a big gamble.

    I'm gonna put an order in I think.....let's compare notes in 12 weeks and
    see if they actually show up....

    sloan, Jan 29, 2008
  6. sloan

    clintonG Guest

    Its not the $11.65 I'd be worried about --its revealing a credit card
    number-- so I would only pay somebody like this with PayPal which I see that
    seller supports. I'm going to give it a try but I have to load my PayPal
    account with a few sheckles.

    clintonG, Jan 30, 2008
  7. sloan

    sloan Guest