MT-Newswatcher new version

Sally Thompson

dorayme wrote:

Oh, you just did that to disguise the tin foil. :)

And did you design in special holes for your antennae? Perhaps they are not
so sensitive to temperature changes, since I realise on Mars you have winter
temperatures down to -143° C.

dorayme

Sally Thompson said:
And did you design in special holes for your antennae? Perhaps they are not
so sensitive to temperature changes, since I realise on Mars you have winter
temperatures down to -143° C.

It's all different here on earth... Honestly, I am struck by what
you are saying about the heat there!

jojo

Sally said:
And did you design in special holes for your antennae? Perhaps they are not
so sensitive to temperature changes, since I realise on Mars you have winter
temperatures down to -143° C.

And on Venus there is an average of 480°C. Thank god that we live on
earth...

Leonard Blaisdell

Blinky the Shark said:
I've got a university shell account where I've tried pine, but it's
mail-only and not set up for news; and surprisingly it doesn't offer tin
at all.

I learned tin and slrn on LinuxPPC. But I didn't learn them well. I
still went to Newswatcher when I posted. I'm really glad I ran Linux,
because it made the MacOSX experience more rewarding when I crossed over
from the old Mac world. I think I can still compile a modified Linux
kernel with bells and whistles. My last successful attempt was on
kernel 2.4.

leo

Blinky the Shark

Leonard said:
I learned tin and slrn on LinuxPPC. But I didn't learn them well. I
still went to Newswatcher when I posted. I'm really glad I ran Linux,
because it made the MacOSX experience more rewarding when I crossed over
from the old Mac world. I think I can still compile a modified Linux
Cool.

kernel with bells and whistles. My last successful attempt was on
kernel 2.4.

Well, that's not so far back.