Multi form CGI examples?

rodmc

Hi,

I have been looking online for some examples of how to create multi
form CGI scripts using Python. I have come across a few but am still a
little confused - being new to CGI on Python. Can anyone provide me
with some pointers to useful tutorials or advice on the best way to go
about it? I think I have mastered the basic elements of parsing and
processing single forms so it is really a matter of architecture and
examples more than anything else. For example should I write
everything in one file or split it up over several, also should I use
HTML files or hard code the HTML in the script?

As for the actual forms, there will probably be three of them. Each
will have some elements which are required. Other aspects include the
ability to upload files and check whether the person is logged in
(probably via cookies although the people who operate the site have
yet to get back to me).

These are all kind of newbie questions when it comes to CGI, but not
being a web developer tips and advice are appreciated. I would rather
avoid costly mistakes!

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

rod