Multi-tables in a grid view

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mika=EBl_PLOUHINEC?=

Hello,

I would like to know something.

I have a SQL database. In my database, I have two tables : Client and
Type_Client
For example, the fields of my Client table is ID, Name, type_client_Id
The fields of my Type_Client are Id, text

I have created a dataset with 2 tables adapters. I also have created
query like GetClients and GetTypeClientById(p_id).
So I can access to my datas.

In my Business Logic Layout Classes, in the ClientBLL class, I have
methods which returns a dataTable of client like GetClients.

In my ASP.NET page, I would like to show informations in a GridView. For
example : <name of client> <text of the type of client>
How can I do that using an object data source for my Grid View?

Does I have to create a view in SQL Server and create a dataAdapter for
this view, and after create a BLL class for my dataAdapter?
Is that possible to specify several datasource for a GridView?

Thanks a lot.

Mike.