Multi-threading

amit.2462004

sir i have written a multithreading program in which a line rotates in
clock-wise or anti-clockwise direction depending on the buttonclicked
but the problem is line which is drawn on the screen remains there i
want the effect of the clock's second's hand only one hand rotating in
clockwise or anti-clockwise direction

Philipp Leitner

sir i have written a multithreading program in which a line rotates in
clock-wise or anti-clockwise direction depending on the buttonclicked
but the problem is line which is drawn on the screen remains there i
want the effect of the clock's second's hand only one hand rotating in
clockwise or anti-clockwise direction

?

Sorry, I think you need to tell the people in this group /a lot/ more
than that. People can't help you if you don't post exactly what you
want to do, exactly what goes wrong and the relevant parts of your
code.

/philipp

Thomas Fritsch

sir i have written a multithreading program in which a line rotates in
clock-wise or anti-clockwise direction depending on the buttonclicked
but the problem is line which is drawn on the screen remains there i
want the effect of the clock's second's hand only one hand rotating in
clockwise or anti-clockwise direction
I understood very little of your writing, because I couldn't see where
one sentence ends and the next begins. Please use some "," (comma) and
"." (period, full stop) next time.

Patricia Shanahan

Thomas said:
I understood very little of your writing, because I couldn't see where
one sentence ends and the next begins. Please use some "," (comma) and
"." (period, full stop) next time.

Luckily for me, the first word of the article warned me not to bother
trying to parse the rest of it.

Patricia

Oliver Wong

sir i have written a multithreading program in which a line rotates in
clock-wise or anti-clockwise direction depending on the buttonclicked
but the problem is line which is drawn on the screen remains there i
want the effect of the clock's second's hand only one hand rotating in
clockwise or anti-clockwise direction

Did you try erasing the line by repainting the background? If you have a
green line on a red background, for example, I'd paint a red rectangle over
the entire image to erase everything, and then draw a new green line on top
of this red rectangle, thus giving the illusion that the previous green line
had moved.

- Oliver