    want the effect of the clock's second's hand only one hand rotating in
    clockwise or anti-clockwise direction

    , Sep 6, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > sir i have written a multithreading program in which a line rotates in
    > clock-wise or anti-clockwise direction depending on the buttonclicked
    > but the problem is line which is drawn on the screen remains there i
    > want the effect of the clock's second's hand only one hand rotating in
    > clockwise or anti-clockwise direction

    ?

    Sorry, I think you need to tell the people in this group /a lot/ more
    than that. People can't help you if you don't post exactly what you
    want to do, exactly what goes wrong and the relevant parts of your
    code.

    /philipp

    Philipp Leitner, Sep 6, 2006

  3. wrote:

    > sir i have written a multithreading program in which a line rotates in
    > clock-wise or anti-clockwise direction depending on the buttonclicked
    > but the problem is line which is drawn on the screen remains there i
    > want the effect of the clock's second's hand only one hand rotating in
    > clockwise or anti-clockwise direction

    I understood very little of your writing, because I couldn't see where
    one sentence ends and the next begins. Please use some "," (comma) and
    "." (period, full stop) next time.

    --
    Thomas

    Thomas Fritsch, Sep 6, 2006
  4. Thomas Fritsch wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> sir i have written a multithreading program in which a line rotates in
    >> clock-wise or anti-clockwise direction depending on the buttonclicked
    >> but the problem is line which is drawn on the screen remains there i
    >> want the effect of the clock's second's hand only one hand rotating in
    >> clockwise or anti-clockwise direction
    >>

    > I understood very little of your writing, because I couldn't see where
    > one sentence ends and the next begins. Please use some "," (comma) and
    > "." (period, full stop) next time.

    Luckily for me, the first word of the article warned me not to bother
    trying to parse the rest of it.

    Patricia

    Patricia Shanahan, Sep 6, 2006
  5. Oliver Wong Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > sir i have written a multithreading program in which a line rotates in
    > clock-wise or anti-clockwise direction depending on the buttonclicked
    > but the problem is line which is drawn on the screen remains there i
    > want the effect of the clock's second's hand only one hand rotating in
    > clockwise or anti-clockwise direction

    Did you try erasing the line by repainting the background? If you have a
    green line on a red background, for example, I'd paint a red rectangle over
    the entire image to erase everything, and then draw a new green line on top
    of this red rectangle, thus giving the illusion that the previous green line
    had moved.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Sep 6, 2006