    Thanks,
    Jeff

    , Aug 18, 2006

  2. On 18-8-2006 20:54, wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've been using the MultiMap in
    > org.apache.commons.collections.MultiMap;
    >
    > but the only implementing class I see is
    > org.apache.commons.collections.MultiHashMap;
    >
    > which is marked as deprecated. I can't find another implementing
    > class.
    >
    > Is there a new standard MultiMap in the java API or does someone know
    > where its functionality has moved in the Apache Commons collection?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jeff

    A case of RTFM?
    <http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/collections/api-release/org/apache/commons/collections/MultiHashMap.html>
    "*Deprecated*. Class now available as MultiValueMap in map subpackage."
    --
    Regards,

    Roland

    Roland de Ruiter, Aug 18, 2006

    Re: MultiMap deprecated? HashMap

    Well, maybe it's a versioning problem
    Roland de Ruiter wrote:
    > On 18-8-2006 20:54, wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I've been using the MultiMap in
    > > org.apache.commons.collections.MultiMap;
    > >
    > > but the only implementing class I see is
    > > org.apache.commons.collections.MultiHashMap;
    > >
    > > which is marked as deprecated. I can't find another implementing
    > > class.
    > >
    > > Is there a new standard MultiMap in the java API or does someone know
    > > where its functionality has moved in the Apache Commons collection?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Jeff
    > >

    > A case of RTFM?

    Yeah, I looked at *a* manual...it was the wrong version :(

    http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/c.../org/apache/commons/collections/MultiMap.html

    Google said it was the place to look! I'm never using Google again...

    <http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/collections/api-release/org/apache/commons/collections/MultiHashMap.html>
    > "*Deprecated*. Class now available as MultiValueMap in map subpackage."

    Thanks Roland!

    -Jeff

    > Regards,
    >
    > Roland