Multimedia - MP3

Al

Does any know how to hide the audio media from the page or embedded file the
way flash does?

Explain.
I have 5 MP3 or WMA files in hosting service
and I want the user to select them for playing
in the embedded windows media player in a asp page
I know how to hide the control of the media player
but by looking at the source of the page you can tell
what file is playing and location of it cutting and paste
link on the browser then anyone can still it and that what I want to avoid.
I was trying to do it with flash but I am not good at it so gave up and
trying to do it in just plain .ASP

Can this be possible.?

TIA.