multiple dropdowns

NuCoder

I have a web page that has 4 drop downs for the user to filter a search on.
They can either select one or all four to do a search, how can I determing
which drop down was selected to do a search or if all 4 were selected for a
search?

S. Justin Gengo

NuCoder,

Check each drop down's index:

If MyDropDownList1.SelectedIndex > 0 Then
'---This dropdown was selected
End If

The index of zero is the first element in the drop down. So you should set
that to something blank like "Select"

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP