Multiple Iframes

avi.craigslist

Hello,

I have a webpage I am working on (http://www.hagitreem.com, then click
on gallery, then the first set of two rings on the top left) and am
trying to get multiple Iframes to work.

Currently, I have one of the iframes working. When you click on it text
below appears with information about the jewelry.

I would like an iframe to open up (immediately to the left of the
image) and show an enlarged image of the thumbnail (yes I know right
now the images are not thumbnails, but my friends are working on the
graphics).

Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated. I
understand iframes are not the best way to go, but this is what my
friends want, and I despise split frames.