    I'm building mobile web forms using vs.net
    Is there a limitation when building mobile web forms that only allow one
    control per line?
    The Bear, Aug 9, 2004

  2. Yes, but some devices might render several controls in one line if no breaks
    are specified. This way you can have a label and an edit control on the same
    line (again, some browsers)

    --
    Alex Feinman
    ---

    Alex Feinman [MVP], Aug 10, 2004

  3. The Bear

    The Bear Guest

    When I try to drag over a control it won't let me place next to another
    control. How do I get past this?
    ex. two buttons on one line.

    T.B.

    The Bear, Aug 10, 2004
  4. You cannot specify that two items are on the same line, but you can make
    sure that the first one has BreakAfter set to false and the target browser
    *might" position them in a single line

    --
    Alex Feinman
    ---