Multiple Items on One Line

The Bear

I'm building mobile web forms using vs.net
Is there a limitation when building mobile web forms that only allow one
control per line?

Alex Feinman [MVP]

Yes, but some devices might render several controls in one line if no breaks
are specified. This way you can have a label and an edit control on the same
line (again, some browsers)

The Bear

When I try to drag over a control it won't let me place next to another
control. How do I get past this?
ex. two buttons on one line.

T.B.

Alex Feinman [MVP]

You cannot specify that two items are on the same line, but you can make
sure that the first one has BreakAfter set to false and the target browser
*might" position them in a single line