multiple web sites in a solution

bill

I have multiple web sites within a solution.

All web sites are on the same server.

I can't seem to find a way to navigate between the web sites. Do I have to
specifiy the full URL, or can I use a relative path identifier in order to
navigate to a page in a different web site in the same solution on the same
server?

Can I use the same session variables among all the web sites?

Bruno Alexandre

I have the same thing...

on my hosting company (Brinkster.) I have 4 diferent websites in only 1
account.

root

|-- App_Code
|-- App_GlobalResources
|-- App_WebResources
|-- filterqueen.dk
|-- intercell.dk
|-- fastcash.dk
|-- etc

global.asax
website.map
web.config
default.aspx

they have set the domains to redirect to default.aspx and from there I
redirect the user to the correct folder/site

I can shared my sessions amoung all the websites (one session name) or One
per Site (different session names).
I use relative paths "../images/myImage.gif" or VS path
"~/fastcash.dk/images/myImage.gif"