MVC for desktop applications

John Joyce

Ok, yes I know about Rails, I'm even using that.
But I'm curious about MVC apps on the desktop.
I know there are some wrappers and various bindings, but is anyone
working with a Ruby-centric MVC framework for desktop apps?

If there isn't one specifically, then maybe we need one. something
that perhaps leverages QT or TK or wxWidgets for the GUI,
and then your usual suspects MySQL, SQLite, Postgres, Berkeley DB for
database.