Myspace profile brushing up.

Jos

Not really a blog, but I hope you can help anyway
I'm looking for a way of getting all the boxed to align on my profile,
on the left, right, and in the middle - snapping all the boxes to the
widest width of the largest box on each side.
Harder than it sounds, because I don't have coding access to all the
boxes.. i am sure some of you are aware of how myspace works in that
respect.
anyone have any ideas? i just want all my boxes to be neat. You can
see what i mean by visiting my profile here =
www.myspace.com/joslove

Thanks
Jos