"namespace" and "class"

janek

Reply to athresh:

If your opinion is such that, see into Stroustrup's "The C++ Programming
Language" (AT&T 1997) . There in Introduction is declared very similar
"namespace" to mine.

Janek

Howard

janek said:
Reply to athresh:

If your opinion is such that, see into Stroustrup's "The C++
Programming
Language" (AT&T 1997) . There in Introduction is declared very
similar
"namespace" to mine.

Janek

It took me a while to find, since you just specified "Introduction". I
found a similar definition in Chapter 2, Section 2.4 (Modular Programming).
But there is a vital difference. Look at it again, closely. He uses "const
int", not just "int". The difference is significant. See also Chapter 5,
section 5.2 (Arrays).

-Howard