[Namespace] Could I enclose different namespaces ?

Cram TeXeD

Hello everybody

Could I enclose different namespace.
My concern is :
On one hand, I have this stuff
attr1="blabla" attr2 ="blabla">
<blabla/>
<blablablabla/>

On other hand I have
<b:batchRequest xmlns:b="http://myhome.sweethome.org/batchrequest"
attrBatch1="blabla" attrBtch2="blabla">

<b:addRequest dn="uid=john.doo,dc=home,dc=sweethome,dc=org">
<b:attr name="objectclass">
<b:value>top</b:value>
<b:value>person</b:value>
</b:attr>
<b:attr name="cn">
<b:value>john</b:value>
</b:attr>
<b:attr name="sn">
<b:value>doo</b:value>
</b:attr>
<b:attr name="uid">
<b:value>john.doo</b:value>
</b:attr>
</b:addRequest>
<b:addRequest dn="uid=john.doo2,dc=home,dc=sweethome,dc=org">
<...>
</b:addRequest>
</b:batchRequest>

I want to put my batchRequest document into the transaction document,
so I can extract one aspect or other from one document.

It's authorized to do this :

xmlns:b="http://myhome.sweethome.org/batchrequest"
attr1="blabla" attr2 ="blabla">
<b:batchRequest attrBatch1="blabla" attrBtch2="blabla">
<blabla/>
<b:addRequest dn="uid=john.doo,dc=home,dc=sweethome,dc=org">
<b:attr name="objectclass">
<b:value>top</b:value>
<b:value>person</b:value>
</b:attr>
<b:attr name="cn">
<b:value>john</b:value>
</b:attr>
<b:attr name="sn">
<b:value>doo</b:value>
</b:attr>
<b:attr name="uid">
<b:value>john.doo</b:value>
</b:attr>
</b:addRequest>
<b:addRequest dn="uid=john.doo2,dc=home,dc=sweethome,dc=org">
<...>
</b:addRequest>
</b:batchRequest>

Sum up :