    George P Boutwell

    P.S. I don't generally accept personal e-mail so, all replies should be to
    this newsgroup post.

    George P Boutwell, Jun 27, 2005

  2. One thing you could/should do is make sure that your UI code is clearly
    separated from your business logic.
    That way you can reuse that business logic code in both applications.
    Use WebForms for your browser-based apps and WinForms for your desktop apps.
    A good resource for .NET development generally is http://www.gotdotnet.com

    HTH
    Cois

    Francois Bonin [MVP], Jun 28, 2005