    component IO1 ();
    component IO2 ();
    end package;

    Andy Luotto, Oct 28, 2008

  2. Andy Luotto

    Andy Luotto Guest

    to complete my question ... the command ncshell -import verilog -into
    vhdl ${LibName}.${ModName} -noesc -package ${ModName}_pkg
    create a single package file for each module found in the library so I
    need postprocessing to combine the componet declarations in a single
    package
    I am looking for an ncshell option which does this

    thanks in advance

    Andy Luotto, Oct 29, 2008