    --
    Regards,
    Gary Blakely

    GaryDean, Feb 14, 2007

  2. try both!

    Adobe Dreamweaver and Microsoft Web Expression

    http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver/
    http://www.microsoft.com/products/expression/en/Expression-Web/default.mspx

    I always been an DW fan, since version 5, and I always hated FrontPage
    but with this new tool from MS, I just have to say that they passed my
    expectations
    DW 9 should be a version to have direct confront now...

    --

    Bruno Alexandre
    Stroby, Danmark

    "a Portuguese in Denmark"

    Bruno Alexandre, Feb 14, 2007

  3. Expression Web is the way to go. It will be part of Orcas, and it is
    excellent for ASP.Net. You can download a free trial version here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/products/expression/en/expression-web/default.mspx

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    Software Composer
    http://unclechutney.blogspot.com

    The shortest distance between 2 points is a curve.

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 15, 2007
  4. GaryDean

    GaryDean Guest

    Kevin,
    that is good to hear. I have downloaded the trial. I think it's odd that
    it's not part of any of the msdn subscriptions so I have to buy it. The
    MSDN people said that "it's not considered a development tool."

    --
    Regards,
    Gary Blakely

    GaryDean, Feb 16, 2007
  5. GaryDean

    David Wier Guest

    Check again - both Expression Web and (*I believe*) Blend are both there
    now (I would suppose that might depend on the level of your subscription).
    Go online and see it - it hasn't been sent out yet

    David Wier
    MVP/ASPInsider
    http://aspnet101.com

    David Wier, May 15, 2007