    this?

    thanks,
    rodchar
    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Nov 13, 2007

  2. re:
    !> A Runtime Error has occurred.
    !> Do you wish to Debug?
    !> Line: 52716926
    !> Error: Expected ';'

    You are actually getting an error on line 52,716,926 ?
    You wrote an application with over 52 million lines of code ?

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Nov 13, 2007

  3. is this even possible? any ideas on where to start?

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Nov 14, 2007
  4. This looks like a client-side javascript error. The interpreter is looking
    for a ';' to end a statement. The number of lines looks REAL strange. In
    this case the number of lines includes the script and HTML rendered to the
    browser.

    Are you using some kind of code generator for the script or HTML for the
    page where this is happening? I may have "gone crazy".

    =?Utf-8?B?RWFnbGVSZWRASGlnaEZseWluZ0JpcmRzLmNvbQ==, Nov 14, 2007
  5. no code generator, i just designed my ui way too complicated. it turned out
    to be a javascript call from the server-side that did not have the ;

    thanks,
    rod.

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Nov 14, 2007