Need help for my Presentation on ROR

Indra Neela

Hi,

I need some documents, white papers etc for my presentation in my
organization(My organization got Ruby fever!).My topic is lengthy one.
Ruby on Rails ability to build small ,medium and large scale web/stand
alone applications (centralized/distibuted) interms of usability,
calability, portabilty, maintainability, Secutity etc. Comparision with
J2EE also a welcome thing.
I am going through Google .Still your input might be more
helpful.so please give me useful links.

Thanks,
indra.