Need help for my system python

Discussion in 'Python' started by Luca Fabbri, Nov 8, 2009.

  1. Luca Fabbri

    Luca Fabbri Guest

    Hi all.

    I've recently updated my system to the last Kubuntu 9.10.

    On my system I use:
    python2.6 (default system python)
    python 2.4 (needed for the Zope application server)

    Also I have 2 easy_install script for installing my eggs.

    The default one for python2.6 works normally, but I've some problems
    with using eggs for python 2.4

    The easy_install procedure works (eggs are installed and I see no
    errors) but after that if I run the interpreter, it seems that no new
    libraries are installed.

    I know that this is very general question, but I'm wondering if some
    one had the same problem.
    Where I can look at for solving this?

    --
    -- luca