need help in building mobile web application

leezard

I'm trying to develop a web page for both pocket pc and handphone (wap).
I've gone thru some tutorials but just can't figure out the correct way in
doing it. I got this code from a web site

<%@ Page Inherits="System.Mobile.UI.MobilePage">
<%@ Register TagPrefix="Mobile" Namespace="System.Mobile.UI">
<Mobile:Form runat="server">
<Mobile:Label runat="server">Hello, World!</Mobile:Label>
</Mobile:Form>

Is it true that all I need to do is just paste this code in a notepad and
save it with a .aspx extension and I'll be able to run the page? I have
visual studio .NET but when i launch the mobile web application project, I
can't seems to find the suitable location to paste the above codes.

I'm new in this area, any one can guide me please?
Thank you in advance.

Snig

leezard said:
I'm trying to develop a web page for both pocket pc and handphone (wap).
I've gone thru some tutorials but just can't figure out the correct way in
doing it. I got this code from a web site

<%@ Page Inherits="System.Mobile.UI.MobilePage">
<%@ Register TagPrefix="Mobile" Namespace="System.Mobile.UI">
<Mobile:Form runat="server">
<Mobile:Label runat="server">Hello, World!</Mobile:Label>
</Mobile:Form>

Paste it in the HTML view page of your .aspx file.

leezard

May i know which tag i should put the codes into?
<%@ Page Inherits="System.Mobile.UI.MobilePage">
<%@ Register TagPrefix="Mobile" Namespace="System.Mobile.UI">
this should put before the HEAD tag?

<Mobile:Label runat="server">Hello, World!</Mobile:Label>
this should put in the mobile form tag?

thanks again!

leezard

I've figured out. Thanks for all the help!!!

leezard said:
May i know which tag i should put the codes into?
<%@ Page Inherits="System.Mobile.UI.MobilePage">
<%@ Register TagPrefix="Mobile" Namespace="System.Mobile.UI">
this should put before the HEAD tag?

<Mobile:Label runat="server">Hello, World!</Mobile:Label>
this should put in the mobile form tag?

thanks again!

way project,