Need help in converting html to pdf ......

Santosh

Hi all,

I m trying to convert html to pdf. For this i used
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-04-2006/jw-0410-html-p2.html
this link...

What i want to know is that...can we use 'xhtml2fo.xsl' which is
already present...or can we create new .xsl file each time while
converting html to pdf..?

Also using this xhtml2fo.xsl...i m getting error while creating pdf in
some cases (bad html page..missing some entries..)

Thanks n Regards,
Santosh.

Oliver Wong

Santosh said:
Hi all,

I m trying to convert html to pdf. For this i used
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-04-2006/jw-0410-html-p2.html
this link...

What i want to know is that...can we use 'xhtml2fo.xsl' which is
already present...or can we create new .xsl file each time while
converting html to pdf..?

Unless your program is destructively modifying the .xsl file while it
runs, you should be able to re-use the file.
Also using this xhtml2fo.xsl...i m getting error while creating pdf in
some cases (bad html page..missing some entries..)

Quote the exact error message. See
http://riters.com/JINX/index.cgi/Su...estions_20on_20Newsgroups#RepeatErrorsExactly

- Oliver