Need help on ADOEX

news.microsoft.com

Hi there - Im knew to ASP so please be gentle....

I need to write an ASP page so that our customers can fill out a form and
thus generates an automatic email to an external email POP account.

We have IIS5 with E2k running and I know ADOEX is the best object to use.

Thing is I get the error message:

CDO.Message.1 error '80040233'

Could not find the Sender's mailbox.

/contactus.asp, line 97

I have checked the senders mailbox and this is set correctly - but somehow I
don't think its checking Exchange as the result is really quick! Im just
wondering if this is something to do with Relaying?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Paul.

Jan Tielens

This newsgroup is for ASP.NET Web services. So I suggest you post your
question in the appropriate newsgroup (e.g. ASP.NET or ASP).