Need help on ADOEX

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by news.microsoft.com, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Hi there - Im knew to ASP so please be gentle....

    I need to write an ASP page so that our customers can fill out a form and
    thus generates an automatic email to an external email POP account.

    We have IIS5 with E2k running and I know ADOEX is the best object to use.

    Thing is I get the error message:

    CDO.Message.1 error '80040233'

    Could not find the Sender's mailbox.

    /contactus.asp, line 97

    I have checked the senders mailbox and this is set correctly - but somehow I
    don't think its checking Exchange as the result is really quick! Im just
    wondering if this is something to do with Relaying?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Cheers

    Paul.
    news.microsoft.com, Feb 3, 2004

  2. news.microsoft.com

    Jan Tielens Guest

    This newsgroup is for ASP.NET Web services. So I suggest you post your
    question in the appropriate newsgroup (e.g. ASP.NET or ASP).

    --
    Greetz,
    Jan

    Jan Tielens, Feb 3, 2004