Need help w. HTMLUtils class.

Steve R. Burrus

Hi all, this is steve Burrus, and I will admit that it's been a while
since I last checked in with this group! I was wondering whatever
happened to the "always-perennial" roedy Green, and after scrolling down
the list of postings in this group, I found his last post was on
8.1.2004 and it's now 8/09/04.
Well anyway, I needed some help with "getting it right" with the
HTMLUtils class which is used in quite a few of the various examples in
a particular servlet book of mine. I always seem to get a compiler error
whenever I try to compile a servlet with this class in it! Can anyone
help me please with this problem as I am in anguish over it, I must
admit. Incidentally, I put the folder with this class in it into my
classpath env. variable, but that didn't seem to help any.