need help with my site....thepurplebus.ca

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Ward, May 28, 2005.

  1. Ward

    Ward Guest

    Ward, May 28, 2005

  2. Ward

    Ward Guest

    Ward wrote:
    > need help with my site....thepurplebus.ca
    > http://www.thepurplebus.ca

    Content and colours aside...Does it load alright?
    Fit in your screen etc.
    I made this thing using freeware(hardware & software) and little experience.

    Ward, May 29, 2005

  3. In article <9qhme.32$>,
    says...
    > Ward wrote:
    > > need help with my site....thepurplebus.ca
    > > http://www.thepurplebus.ca

    > Content and colours aside...Does it load alright?

    Depends.

    > Fit in your screen etc.

    Yes, but what's the point of the iframe?

    > I made this thing using freeware(hardware & software) and little experience.

    Freeware hardware?

    --
    Hywel

    Kill the Crazy Frog
    http://www.petitiononline.com/crzyfrg/

    Hywel Jenkins, May 29, 2005
  4. Ward

    dorayme Guest

    > From: Ward <>

    > Ward wrote:
    >> need help with my site....thepurplebus.ca
    >> http://www.thepurplebus.ca

    > Content and colours aside...Does it load alright?
    > Fit in your screen etc.
    > I made this thing using freeware(hardware & software) and little experience.

    It inexplicably loads an internal scroll bar (up/down) in addition to the
    normal browser on in IE 5.1.6 on a Mac for less than OS X when reducing the
    width of the browser window a bit (eg on a 1024 x 768 screen, reducing to
    about 800 wide triggers it). I notice in Mozilla Wacom 1.3.1 the double
    scroll bar is standard. In this latter browser (an excellent one usually),
    there are may "java.lang..." exception warning notices which have to be
    clicked away every tome the window is resized.

    The site "flashes" on and off when many actions are made 9like resizing a
    window even a bit)

    Do you need all this fancy doodle stuff (and I refer here to *nothing* about
    content at all). Help? I suggest you get rid of all the javascript to begin
    with. Get rid of all inline styles. Make an external stylesheet, or at least
    one that is in the head. If you have little experience than be simpler and
    forget all this fancy stuff till later. The content of your site does not
    need it.

    dorayme

    dorayme, May 30, 2005