Need src code for "Black art of Java"

Zoomy

I just bought a used book intitled "Black Art of Java Game Programming",
written by Waite Group and the CD-ROM is missing.

Supposedly Mcmillen(sp) bought them out and neither has a web site.

Could some kind soul either point me to a link where I can download the
source or e-mail the source directly to me?

Thanks, Jan Zumwalt

Zoomy

OPPS! Here is a correction...
I am in need of the source code for: