Need Teradata with Actuate Developer

Discussion in 'Java' started by TekInfoSys, Dec 10, 2008.

  1. TekInfoSys

    TekInfoSys Guest

    Teradata with Actuate Developer

    person should be in NJ is required
    Strong Teradata SQL coding and performance tuning.
    Strong Actuate
    Strong Unix
    Oracle, Java Script, Visual basic, .Net, C++ , JCL a plus.
    it is Teradata with Actuate Developer

    If you feel interested in this opportunity, Kindly send me your
    updated resume in word format along with the following details:

    1. Full Name :
    2. Hourly Rate : $_____/Hr(Corp to Corp/1099/W2)
    3. Current Location:

    NOTE: Please do not duplicate your resume with the other Employers/
    Vendors for the same client and I appreciate if you could send me
    Authorization either by an e-mail or by Fax / E-Fax.

    Tahnx..
    --
    Regards,
    Moses.

    TekInfoSys, Dec 10, 2008

  2. TekInfoSys

    Lew Guest

    TekInfoSys wrote:
    > Teradata with Actuate Developer

    Don't have that - how about a pterodactyl with an actuated defibrillator?

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Dec 11, 2008