Direct Client Need : 15 sr. JAVA Developer , MN

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Jul 27, 2011.

  1. Hi,

    Pl send your resume with your rate expectations. Email your resume on

    Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward
    those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement.
    Please send resume with contact details & Rate confirmation
    Only GC, USA Citizen, EDA Need GC/Citizens/EAD Only For MN this
    requirement

    Position: Sr JAVA Developer
    Duration: 2 Years
    Location: Minneapolis, MN
    Total Positions: 15

    Requirements

    Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new
    hardware, or to improve its performance.
    Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures,
    programming, and documentation.
    Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to
    design system and to obtain information on project limitations and
    capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
    Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility
    of design within time and cost constraints.
    Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system
    capabilities and requirements.
    Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.

    Required Skills:
    • Java
    • JavaScript
    • REST
    • JSON
    • Spring
    • Hibernate
    • Test frameworks (e.g. Mockito, EasyMock, DbUnit)
    • jQuery
    • Tomcat
    • Oracle
    • SQL
    • JUnit
    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-444-2800
    or email your resume on

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    sarah Fernandes, Jul 27, 2011

  2. sarah Fernandes

    lewbloch Guest

    sarah Fernandes <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Pl send your resume with your rate expectations. Email your resume on
    >
    > Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward
    > those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement, and shoot heroin.
    > Please send resume with contact details & Rate confirmation and source ofheroin.
    > Only GC, USA Citizen, EDA, heroin addict Need GC/Citizens/EAD/heroin addict Only For MN this
    > requirement
    >
    > Position:                  Sr JAVA Developer
    > Duration:                   2 Years
    > Location:                   Minneapolis, MN
    > Total Positions:         15
    >
    > Requirements
    >
    > Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new
    > hardware, or to improve its performance, and to get more heroin.
    > Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures,
    > programming, and documentation, and shoot heroin.
    > Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to
    > design system and to obtain information on project limitations and
    > capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces, and obtain heroin.
    > Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility
    > of design within time and cost constraints, and heroin supply.
    > Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system
    > capabilities and requirements, and heroin quality.
    > Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance, and to shoot heroin.
    >
    > Required Skills:
    > • Hypodermic syringe manipulation
    > •         Java
    > •         JavaScript
    > •         REST
    > •         JSON
    > •         Spring
    > •         Hibernate
    > •         Test frameworks (e.g. Mockito, EasyMock, DbUnit)
    > •         jQuery
    > •         Tomcat
    > •         Oracle
    > •         SQL
    > •         JUnit
    > Kindly refer some of your friends with the same addiction. Your help would
    > be appreciated, as would your heroin.
    > Please let me know if you would be interested in heroin. Call  on 732-444-2800
    > or email your resume on

    It's a great job if you don't mind making minimum wage.

    --
    Lew

    lewbloch, Jul 28, 2011