Urgent : Direct Client is looking for Informatica Developer

Discussion in 'Java' started by Yogi, Oct 19, 2010.

  1. Yogi

    Yogi Guest

    Hi ,
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on

    Location: Charlotte, NC
    Duration: 24 + months
    Rate: DOE

    Requirement:

    Must have Skills:
    - Informatica
    - PowerCenter 8.6.x
    - PowerExchange (VSAM, DB2, Realtime/CDC)
    - Excellent communication
    Desired skills:
    - IDE/IDQ
    - Data Analyzer/Metadata Manager
    - DX/DT
    - Ability to handle day to day project challenges
    - Teamwork
    - Tools coaching
    - Ability to adapt and leverage established organization
    processes
    - work with business partners; gather requirements; create HLD/LLD;
    design/develop

    Please let me know if you have any questions

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    Yogi, Oct 19, 2010