Urgent : Direct Client is looking for Informatica Admin &Developer(Admin must)

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Nov 1, 2010.

  1. Position: Informatica Admin & Developer
    Hi ,
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on

    Location: Charlotte, NC
    Duration: 24 + months
    Rate: DOE

    Requirements:

    • Informatica Administration, Installation, Configuration, upgrade and
    manage Informatica Repositories primarily on UNIX platform
    • Work experience in Informatica Power Center - design, development
    and performance tuning
    • Administration experience on Informatica software like IDQ, IDE,
    Metadata Manager, PowerExchange for MQ/CDC/WebServices
    • Prefer experience with Informatica V8.6 and above

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Thanks,
    Sarah

    sarah Fernandes, Nov 1, 2010