    How to read/write using this method.

    Many thanks
    JJ

    jens Jensen, Mar 16, 2006

  2. jens Jensen

    ajnt Guest

    Hi,

    You may find this page is of use to you.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;819267

    Ajnt

    ajnt, Mar 16, 2006

  3. jens Jensen

    Guest

    My understanding is that all three protocols should be enabled by
    default. There are times when the exposed method is too complex for Get
    to support such as passing and recieving complex objects but you would
    not be making this mistake since you just want to use Get and Post.

    Point your browser to the test asmx page of your service and click on
    the method that you've written that you're interested in. You should
    see an example each of Soap invocation, Post invocation (if supported)
    and Get invocation (if supported).

    , Mar 20, 2006