    How can I disable HttpGet and HttpPost access to my asmx webservice?

    Thank you,

    Max

    Maxwell2006, Mar 31, 2006

  2. Hi Max,

    Regarding on this issue, I've found your another duplicated thread in the
    following newsgroup:

    Subject: How to disable/modify the default test pages for asmx web services?
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices

    I've posted my response there. If you feel it convenient that we continue
    to discuss in that thread, please feel free to post there.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security