need urgrnt help othrwise i will b failed

mittalkratika817

i m a student of btech 1st year.i need a c program including graphics
n files.i need it in within 1hr...or as soon as poosibl.plzzz help
me.m nt in mona cls.thr shud b some animatn.it shud nt b tough or
easy.it shud b vry differnt.please i need it

Erik Wikström

i m a student of btech 1st year.i need a c program including graphics
n files.i need it in within 1hr...or as soon as poosibl.plzzz help
me.m nt in mona cls.thr shud b some animatn.it shud nt b tough or
easy.it shud b vry differnt.please i need it

Please use English when posting in this group.

osmium

i m a student of btech 1st year.i need a c program including graphics
n files.i need it in within 1hr...or as soon as poosibl.plzzz help
me.m nt in mona cls.thr shud b some animatn.it shud nt b tough or
easy.it shud b vry differnt.please i need it

Animation? Has that always been there? I think it's a troll.

Juha Nieminen

i m a student of btech 1st year.i need a c program including graphics
n files.i need it in within 1hr...or as soon as poosibl.plzzz help
me.m nt in mona cls.thr shud b some animatn.it shud nt b tough or
easy.it shud b vry differnt.please i need it

If your programming skills compare to your writing skills, I see why
you need help so urgently...

red floyd

i m a student of btech 1st year.i need a c program including graphics
n files.i need it in within 1hr...or as soon as poosibl.plzzz help
me.m nt in mona cls.thr shud b some animatn.it shud nt b tough or
easy.it shud b vry differnt.please i need it

I can't tell if this is the worlds's best troll or not (given the 1 hour
time frame).

If this is serious,

1. Why on earth should we care if you pass or fail your class?
2. Man up and take your F. You've earned it.
3. Read FAQ 5.2.
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.2