    me.m nt in mona cls.thr shud b some animatn.it shud nt b tough or
    easy.it shud b vry differnt.please i need it

    , Nov 16, 2008

  2. On 2008-11-16 19:31, wrote:
    > i m a student of btech 1st year.i need a c program including graphics
    > n files.i need it in within 1hr...or as soon as poosibl.plzzz help
    > me.m nt in mona cls.thr shud b some animatn.it shud nt b tough or
    > easy.it shud b vry differnt.please i need it

    Please use English when posting in this group.

    --
    Erik Wikström

    Erik Wikström, Nov 16, 2008

  3. osmium Guest

    <> wrote:

    >i m a student of btech 1st year.i need a c program including graphics
    > n files.i need it in within 1hr...or as soon as poosibl.plzzz help
    > me.m nt in mona cls.thr shud b some animatn.it shud nt b tough or
    > easy.it shud b vry differnt.please i need it

    Animation? Has that always been there? I think it's a troll.

    osmium, Nov 16, 2008
  4. wrote:
    > i m a student of btech 1st year.i need a c program including graphics
    > n files.i need it in within 1hr...or as soon as poosibl.plzzz help
    > me.m nt in mona cls.thr shud b some animatn.it shud nt b tough or
    > easy.it shud b vry differnt.please i need it

    If your programming skills compare to your writing skills, I see why
    you need help so urgently...

    Juha Nieminen, Nov 16, 2008
  5. red floyd Guest

    wrote:
    > i m a student of btech 1st year.i need a c program including graphics
    > n files.i need it in within 1hr...or as soon as poosibl.plzzz help
    > me.m nt in mona cls.thr shud b some animatn.it shud nt b tough or
    > easy.it shud b vry differnt.please i need it

    I can't tell if this is the worlds's best troll or not (given the 1 hour
    time frame).

    If this is serious,

    1. Why on earth should we care if you pass or fail your class?
    2. Man up and take your F. You've earned it.
    3. Read FAQ 5.2.
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.2

    red floyd, Nov 16, 2008