nested accordions with internal links?

Phlip

Javascripters:

I'm curious if anyone knows a JS library with these features:

- accordions with linkable titles
- nested accordions
- any set of accordions open at the same time
- accordions have collapse buttons
- internal linking between accordions.

The ideal is if you click on a link to topic A, then its matching A
accordion opens, and the parent if any of this accordion opens.

I'm trying to see if I can squeeze the website concept into one long page.
The user surfs by reading panels, clicking links, getting more data, then
collapsing the panels they don't need. Given A, A1, A2, B, C1, & C2 for
example, the user can see A2 and C1 at the same time, without intervening
distractions. If C1 has a link to B, and the user clicks it, they now get
A2, B, C1 (with a scroll to B). Then if the user is finished with A2 they
close it, and now only B and C1 are open.

I could write this myself - eventually! I'm just softening up the target
first...

Laser Lips

[...]

I've got no idea what you mean by all that. Can you explain it again
in a different way...or link to somthing similar..