Nested modal popups

Rich Bamford

Has anyone got any experience of nesting ajax modal popups using
modalpopupextender?
I.e. a popup that has a button to show a further popup.
I'm trying to convert a non-ajax page where a 'popup' panel is used for
data entry which in turn has 'popup' panels for selection of various
values.

The basic functionality appears to work. However, the nested popop and
its associated 'modal-ness' although correctly sized and centered based
on the frame dimensions is displayed offset from the parent panel.
Furthermore the gray 'modal' region of the child popup moves when the
frame scolls - thus exposing the parent panel again.

I could of course use the popupcontrolextender instead but the
zero-effort modal behaviour would make life simpler.