nested server controls, is that allowed?

Jeff

ASP.NET 2.0

Here I have a repeater control and a table server control, I wonder if this
approach is allowed in ASP.NET 2.0 or should I use a html table instead?

Originally I used a html table but now wants to convert it to a server
control so that I can apply themes to it

<asp:Repeater ID="rptUsers" runat="server"
OnItemDataBound="rptUsers_ItemDataBound" >
<HeaderTemplate><asp:Table ID="Table1" Width="100%"
runat="server"></HeaderTemplate>
<ItemTemplate >
<asp:TableRow>

any suggestions?

Guest

Howdy,

Yes, it is. Please note you won't be able to change SkinID programmatically
if you add cells declaratively. If you want to change SkinID
programmatically, do it before adding to Cells collection.

Hope this helps,

Milosz