.Net 2 Web Application -> Multi-Level web form

warfi

Dear All,

I have been developing an application using ASP.Net 2.0. In this
application, there is a complex screen which goes to like 6 levels
which means a web form will be opened, then a link will open another
web form on it and in this way we may go upto 6 levels.

During this milti-level navigation, we need to pass some data and
retrieve back some data as well. What should be the basic design
mechanism using which these web forms be opened and data be shared
among them ?

Any thoughts related to this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Warfi