Net::FTP and ftp.dir()

Ari Brown

Hey all,
I'm having trouble with Net::FTP's dir command. I'm looking to get a
list of all the directories, but instead I get a list of every file
IN every directory, and the permissions and timestamps as well. Is
there any way to fix this? What method SHOULD I use to get a list of
all of the directories?

Thanks,
~ Ari
crap my sig won't fit