.NET help

Ravindra Garikapati

Hi all,
It would be very much helpful to me if you post or email an answer to
the following question.

Here is the requirement and I need an approach with regards to this.

I have java web services which exposes certain APIs. These services
are running on APACHE AXIS 1.1. We need to build a .NET component as a
middle layer which communicates with these web services. This .NET
commponent should be used in VC++ 6.0 applications.

The approach we followed in this case was
1. Depoly the Java web service.
2. Create class library in .NET which communicates with the web
service.
Output is the DLL.
3. Use regasm.exe to register and create the type library [ tlb ].
4. Import the type library into VC++ application.

This works in case .NET framework is installed on the client machine.
I have got 5000 machines on which this VC++ application will be
running on.
I do not want to install .NET framework on each and every client
machine.

Please reply back or mail me in case you have different approach or go
away with installation of .NET framework on client machines.

Regards,
Ravindra