    the said line is in Form_Load?

    Thanks

    ThunderMusic
    ThunderMusic, Jan 11, 2006

  2. ThunderMusic

    m.posseth Guest

    i have used remoting in a webservice , and used a appsettings section and
    activated the component from code instead of the config method
    in this way i was still able to externally swwitch the location and port
    settings

    regards

    Michel Posseth [MCP]

    m.posseth, Jan 11, 2006

  3. Hi,

    Place the configure call in the Application.Start event handler in
    Global.asax.

    --
    HTH,
    Rakesh Rajan

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFrZXNoIFJhamFu?=, Jan 11, 2006
  4. ThunderMusic

    ThunderMusic Guest

    ok, it says the file (config file) cannot be found. Where should I put this
    file? I tried it in the base dir of the web app, I tried it in the /bin dir
    too... all the aspx files are in the root, so I don't know it can't find
    the config file...

    thanks

    ThunderMusic, Jan 11, 2006
  5. Hi,

    Could you provide the code please?

    --
    HTH,
    Rakesh Rajan

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFrZXNoIFJhamFu?=, Jan 12, 2006