.NET Web app database

attitude

I've recently taken over a developer's project. She created a .NET web
app in VB.NET and SQL Server 2000. The project is up and running fine.
But i see one problem. I can't find the database the app is trying to
access. Is there a way to find out which database the web app is
accessing. I'm sure its not local on my machine because there are no
tables etc. on my machine. Im hosting the app from my machine though.
This might be a really dumb question, but i just can't figure it out.
All the SQL is embedded into stored procs, triggers etc. Those sps,
triggers etc have a statements
" create table xyz ". But don't know where its creating them (or
created them). got the idea. thanks people.

Guest

first look at where it's pulling the connection string property from (most
likely the web.config but not necesarrily) then you should be able to go
there and see what its pointing too... servername or possibly a DSN

Patrick.O.Ige

You can run SQL profiler from SQL sever and that would show you where its
getting it from
and the data etc..
Patrick