HTML::paginator
Data::paginated
Data::page (also: Data::pageset, Data::SpreadPagination)

And they work fine but I guess I just don't like their style. I
created my own very lightweight module to do the same job, but without
keeping track of the current page, without screwing around with my CGI
environment, and without generating any HTML.

It's fully documented, right now it's called Data::SimplePaginator
but I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for a better name. An
11-character safe alternative is Data::paginator::Simple.

Jonathan Buhacoff