    HTML::paginator
    Data::paginated
    Data::page (also: Data::pageset, Data::SpreadPagination)

    And they work fine but I guess I just don't like their style. I
    created my own very lightweight module to do the same job, but without
    keeping track of the current page, without screwing around with my CGI
    environment, and without generating any HTML.

    It's fully documented, right now it's called Data::SimplePaginator
    but I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for a better name. An
    11-character safe alternative is Data::paginator::Simple.

    Jonathan Buhacoff
    Jonathan buhacoff, Jul 28, 2004