New DropDown behavior

Luiz Vianna

Guys,

I developed a new DropDown control (that I use a lot).

Basicly, it goes to sql an got data on a predefined table and shows itself
on my form. It works fine. (it inherits original DropDown)

The problem is when I submit the form all standard dropdown keeps their
selections and my goes to a initial status (nothing selected)

What I forgot?

Thanks

Luiz