new JDK versions

Roedy Green

. For example:

"The Applicacation-Name aexte tmpts tbin tund.

It looks fine to me. Either they have fixed it, or it got scrambled
somehow on its way to you. Some kind of encoding problem?

Roedy Green

Oracle fixed it. I noticed they also changed their SSL certificate.
They never did reply to my email. I was nervous due to Heartbleed,
but it's been a few days and nobody has announced any issues. So
I'm going assume I was worried for nothing, and will install the
update.

I think the cert companies are offering replacement certs free to
everyone.

I have a program that spiders the links on my site looking for solidly
broken links and redirects. The most common kind of redirect is http;
-> https: I think http's days are numbered. This is too bad. You
can't tell a thing watching https: streams with Wireshark.

Arne Vajhøj

I have a program that spiders the links on my site looking for solidly
broken links and redirects. The most common kind of redirect is http;
-> https: I think http's days are numbered.

I don't think much is changing.

It has always been and still are:

security needed => HTTPS