new python book!!

vegetax vegetax

Well , this looks like a very very interesting book ,
i am definitly going to buy it :

I think we need more updated python books, most of
them are from version 2.1 or 2.2 , if you have some
other book covering python 2.3, post the link here.

http://mail.yahoo.com

djw

vegetax said:
Well , this looks like a very very interesting book ,
i am definitly going to buy it :

I think we need more updated python books, most of
them are from version 2.1 or 2.2 , if you have some
other book covering python 2.3, post the link here.

http://mail.yahoo.com

"To guide readers through the new scripting language, Python, this book
discusses every aspect of client and server programming."

New? Since when is Python new? (well, maybe 10 years ago or so).

-Don

Magnus Lie Hetland

djw wrote: said:
"To guide readers through the new scripting language, Python, this book
discusses every aspect of client and server programming."

New? Since when is Python new? (well, maybe 10 years ago or so).

I guess this is more a marketing thing than a content thing. The
author knows what he's talking about. (I tech-edited the book, and I
think it's solid and thorough.)