new to ActiveX

SunScreen

Hi,

I started learning ActiveX, initially with MFC. Maybe later I will use
ATL and/or BaseCtl. I have found some resources in the net. Namely:
1. http://www.vanwijk.com/-= Bookz =-/Activex Programming With Visual C++/default.htm
an e-book incovenient for someone thatis starting use ActiveX

2. http://www.thecodeproject.com/com/COM_from_scratch_1.asp
a very informative article

My question is:
1. Are there any ActiveX newsgroups that is for beginners?
2. Any suggestions for books/e-books about ActiveX, learning from
scratch?
3(specific). A more specific book/e-book/newsgroup/site so that I
can develop a formless ActiveX control that will call API functions?

My questions are little vague, since started lately learning ActiveX.

Thanx in Advance,
Sun