    Paging, allow Delete etc.. But there is no Allow Adding New Data. How Can I
    creat a Page where user can enter new data?

    SF

    SF, Mar 5, 2007

  2. hi

    did you consider using the formView component

    add a button on the top
    and on the click add

    FormView1.ChangeMode(FormViewMode.Insert);

    don't forget to bind the FormView to the relevant select/update/insert/delete
    SPs

    If my answer helped you please press "Yes" bellow

    Adlai Maschiach
    http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/adlaim/

    =?Utf-8?B?QWRsYWkgTWFzY2hpYWNo?=, Mar 5, 2007