    know of? i.e. www.plusplus.com etc.etc.

    Thank you,
    Malcolm

    Malcolm, Jul 26, 2003

  2. Malcolm

    Malcolm Guest

    "Malcolm" <> wrote in message
    news:bfuvbm$f6ru$...
    > Can anyone please provide me with as many info and news sources that they
    > know of? i.e. www.plusplus.com etc.etc.
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Malcolm

    Well mistyped the example but i'm sure you all know of what i'm looking for.

    Thanks again

    Malcolm, Jul 26, 2003

  3. John Harrison, Jul 26, 2003
  4. On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:27:37 -0400
    "Malcolm" <> wrote:

    > Can anyone please provide me with as many info and news sources that
    > they know of? i.e. www.plusplus.com etc.etc.

    That should have been www.cplusplus.com right? In any case you could
    try http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_c_plus_plus.html although very little
    (if any) online material is a substitute for a couple of good books.
    You could do worse than visit http://www.accu.org/ for some reviews. I
    guess the newsgroups FAQ at http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite would
    have some more pointers as well.

    Hope this helps,