New'b and logon page

James Rasmussen

I started a new logon page using Web Matrix. How do I redirect to some other
page besides default.aspx? Where does it go in the code? I have tried
"Response.Redirect(\\servername\page.aspx)", but I get this "Compiler Error
Message: BC30201: Expression expected."
TIA for the help!!

Jim

Chris Jackson

The GetRedirectUrl always returns the URL from the querystring, and if none
is present it always returns default.aspx - I am not aware of any way to
modify the default return value of this function. A Response.Redirect is the
way to handle this and does work - your URL needs to be in quotes, however,
as it is expecing a String variable.