    Message: BC30201: Expression expected."
    TIA for the help!!

    Jim

    James Rasmussen, Oct 3, 2003

  2. The GetRedirectUrl always returns the URL from the querystring, and if none
    is present it always returns default.aspx - I am not aware of any way to
    modify the default return value of this function. A Response.Redirect is the
    way to handle this and does work - your URL needs to be in quotes, however,
    as it is expecing a String variable.

    --
    Chris Jackson
    Software Engineer
    "James Rasmussen" <> wrote in message
    > I started a new logon page using Web Matrix. How do I redirect to some

    other
    > page besides default.aspx? Where does it go in the code? I have tried
    > "Response.Redirect(\\servername\page.aspx)", but I get this "Compiler

    Error

    Chris Jackson, Oct 6, 2003